New Wave Enterprises
Self Help Resources
psywww.com - Answers to many questions - questions many answers.
- alt.abuse.recovery - Recovering from all types of abuse
- alt.abuse.offender.recovery - Recovery for abuse offenders/perpetrators
- alt.abuse.transcendence - Alternate models of dealing with abuse
- alt.psychology.help - General help with psychological problems
- alt.recovery - General topics in recovery
- alt.recovery.aa - Recovery and Alcoholics Anonymous
- alt.recovery.na - Recovery and Narcotics Anonymous
- alt.recovery.addiction.sexual - Recovering from sexual addictions
- alt.recovery.adult-children - Adults from dysfunctional families
- alt.recovery.codependency - Codependency
- alt.recovery.compulsive-eat - Compulsive eating & food addiction
- alt.recovery.panic-anxiety.self-help - Cognitive approaches to anxiety and panic disorders
- alt.recovery.catholicism - Recovery from Catholicism in specific
- alt.sexual.abuse.recovery - Recovering from sexual abuse
- alt.abuse-recovery - Moderated version:alt.sexual.abuse.recovery (m)
- alt.support.aids.partners - For partners of people with AIDS
- alt.support.anxiety-panic - Anxiety and panic disorders
- alt.support.arthritis - Arthritis
- alt.support.asthma - Asthma
- alt.support.ataxia - Ataxia
- alt.support.attn-deficit - Attention-deficit disorders
- soc.support.fat-acceptance - Self-acceptance for fat people/no diet talk
- alt.support.cancer - Cancer
- alt.support.chronic-pain - Chronic pain
- alt.support.depression - Depression & mood disorders
- alt.support.depression.manic - Manic depression & bipolar disorders
- alt.support.depression.seasonal - Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- soc.support.depression.crisis - Personal crisis situations
- soc.support.depression.family - Coping with depressed people
- soc.support.depression.manic - Bipolar/manic depression
- soc.support.depression.misc - Depression and mood disorders
- soc.support.depression.seasonal - Seasonal affective disorder
- soc.support.depression.treatment - All treatments of depression
- alt.support.dev-delays - Developmental delay
- alt.support.diabetes.kids - Parents & family of children with diabetes
- alt.support.diet - Dieting/losing weight/nutrition
- alt.support.diet.rx - Dieting through medication
- alt.support.diet.weight-watcher - Dieting with Weight Watchers
- alt.support.disabled.sexuality - Disabled persons discussing sexuality
- alt.support.dissociation - Persons w/ dissociative disorders (eg.- Multiple Personality Disorder)
- alt.support.divorce - Divorce/marital breakups
- alt.support.eating-disord - Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, etc.)
- alt.support.food-allergies - Individuals with food allergies
- alt.support.foster-parents - Foster parents
- alt.support.grief - Issues of grief and loss
- alt.support.grief.pet-loss - For those suffering the loss of their pet
- alt.support.headaches.migraine - Disorders of migraine and headache ailments
- alt.support.learning-disab - Learning disabilities (eg.-dyslexia, etc.)
- alt.support.loneliness - Loneliness
- soc.support.loneliness - Loneliness (m)
- alt.support.marriage - Problems and joys of marriage
- alt.support.non-smokers - Effects of second-hand smoke
- alt.support.non-smokers.moderated - Like above, but moderated (m)
- alt.support.obesity - Obesity (m)
- alt.support.ocd - Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- alt.support.personality - For people with personality disorders
- alt.support.single-parents - Single parenting solutions & support
- alt.support.shyness - Shyness
- alt.support.sleep-disorder - Sleep disorders & problems sleeping
- alt.support.step-parents - Help being a step-parent
- alt.support.stop-smoking - Stopping or quitting smoking
- alt.support.stuttering - Stuttering & other speaking difficulties
- alt.support.trauma-ptsd - Trauma and PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder)
- alt.support.trauma-ptsd - Posttraumatic stress disorder
- alt.angst - Angst
- alt.parenting.solutions - Help in parenting
- alt.parenting.spanking - Spanking
- alt.parenting.twins-triplets - Raising twins and other multiples
- alt.self-improve - Self-improvement tips & techniques
- alt.society.mental-health - Mental health issues & malpractice
- alt.med.allergy - Causes & treatment of allergies
- alt.med.behavioral - Behavioral medicine
- alt.med.cfs - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (m)
- misc.health.aids - General discussion of AIDS & HIV
- misc.health.arthritis - Arthritis
- misc.health.diabetes - Diabetes, hypoglycemia (hypoglycaemia)
- misc.health.injuries.rsi - Repetitive strain injuries
- misc.health.injuries.rsi.misc - Repetitive strain injuries
- misc.health.injuries.rsi.moderated - Repetitive strain injuries (m)
- sci.cognitive - Perception, memory, judgment & reasoning
- sci.med - Medicine & related products & regulations
- bit.listserv.sportpsy - Exercise & sports psychology
General Self-Help Sites
- Psychology and Self-Help Resources on the Internet
- Mental Health Net
- Self-Help & Psychology Magazine
- The Relationship Specialists
- Men for Change
- The Human Potential Network
- Austrailian WholeHealth Home Page
- San Diego State University: CPS: Personal Growth Library
- A Positive Place
- Psychology Self Help Resources on the Internet
- Mark Victor Hansen
- New Winning Attitude Web Site
- National Panic/Anxiety Disorder Newsletter
- The Wisdom Course
- Jews in Recovery from Alcoholism and Drug Abuse
- The Magic of Believing
- The Success Express Journal(TM)
- Power Though Motivational Quote
- The Options Institute
- Success Magazine
- Variety of Psychology Quizzes to test your Knowledge
- The Psych Web
- Richard Bandler
- People's Empowerment Movement
- Hot Rod Your Head Site
- Paul Fairbrother's Cerebrum Enhancement Links
- Rise Up on the Web
- The National Panic/Anxiety Disorder Newsletter
- Resources for Living
- Success on Line
- The Third Circle Web Site
- High Self Esteem Program
- Mind Tools
- A Positive Place on the Web
- The First Goal Setting guide for people who hate to set goals.
- Self Therapy
- Subliminal Dynamics
- The Recovery Home Page
- Internet Mental Health
Health & Fitness
- LifeMatters Online Magazine: A forum for health supporting behavior
- Your Own Exercise Program EXERCISE: HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH? by Jim Gerard. For years fitness experts sounded the call: Get out of the house and exercise! Jog, take an aerobics class...
- Eatright@CyberDiet.com - Exercise (1996 Number20) The best place to go to answer all your questions about adopting a healthy lifestyle! Exercise. What's your excuse? Look at our past exercise articles and.
- Proven Stress Reducers. Get up fifteen minutes earlier in the morning. The inevitable morning mishaps will be less stressful. Don't rely on your memory....
- Internet Health, Fitness, and Medicine Yellow Pages, Special Edition - Want the latest scoop from Harvard Medical school?
- The Natural Resource Directory Health --directory of bodywork practitioners
- The Fitness Library Exercise, nutrition, weight management, book reviews & more!
- Fitness for a Healthy Heart by Anne LeMaistre, M.D.,
- Health,Fitness and Psychology
- LIFELINES Newsletter
- Health & Fitness Monthly News by Jerry Coy, Personal Trainer
- Health Articles by Patricia Older
- Library Reading Room: Health & Fitness Extensive coverage on a variety of topics
- On The Go Fitness columns by Paula
- Therapeutic Massage for Health & Fitness by Elliot Greene
- P R O J E C T H E A L T H. "
Adventure / Outdoors
- Arizona Trails Hiking & backpacking newsletter
- Do It Sports Events, registration, bulletin boards & more
- Get Lost Adventure Magazine Adventure sports and activities
- Gulliver Magazine An outdoor sport magazine in Italian & English
- Outside Online A global source to the "outside" world
- Coaching Science Abstracts Exercise science journal
- Endurance Training Journal The journal of the "monomanical endurance athlete"
- Just Sports for Women Dedicated to the female athlete
- Master Trainer Pursuing lifelong fitness
- Muscle & Fitness Online Information, interaction & audio interviews
- MuscleZine Fitness, bodybuilding, health and nutrition
- National Bodybuilding & Fitness Magazine Strength, physique, health & fitness
- Allez Magazine Your guide to climbing
- Climbing Online The climbing magazine since 1970
- Rock + Ice Online The climber's information source
- Views from the Top Gear reviews, updated trail & climbing conditions, newsgroup
Cycling / Mtn Biking
- Bike Culture Quarterly The art, culture and human interest side of cycling
- Cyber Cyclist Your participation is welcome here!
- Cycling Science For the serious technical cyclist
- Dirt Rag Alternative to mainstream mountain bike magazines
- Fixed Gear Fever Journal of bicycle track racing
- GearHead Mtn Bike Cyberzine Family of mountain bikers in over 40 countries
- Peloton Online Cycling in the Pacific Northwest and around the world
- VeloNews The journal of competitive cycling
- VeloZine Read today's cycling news... today
- Verticle Online Promote fat tire counter culture
- Winning Online Up-to-the-minute news on the sport of cycling
- CyberBoarder Magazine Alternative voices in extreme sports & cyberspace
- Extreme Sports Dedicated to those who push it to the limit
Food / Nutrition
- The Food Pyramid / Food Label Connection by Etta Saltos, Ph.D., R.D.
- Electronic Gourmet Guide Tips, recipes, foodday and more!
- The Gourmet Connection
- The Internet Epicurean Featured menu, recipe exchange, Chef's forum & more
- What Exactly Are Amino Acids? Fitness Awareness, Inc.
- Nutrition News Monthly discussion of current topics in nutrition
Naturopathic / Alternative
- Alternative Medicine Digest The voice of alternative medicine
- Delicious! Online magazine of natural living
- Health & Longevity Naturopathy, herbology, nutrition & homeopathy
- Healthmap Magazine The fitness & wellness alternative
- Homeopathy Online Bimonthly publication of the Homeopathy Mailing List
- QI Journal Traditional eastern health and fitness
- WellnessWise Electronic Journal Focuses on preventive medicine and lifestyle
- Running with George A weekly column by George Straznitskas
- Runner's Niche Emailed to you monthly, free of charge
- Runner's World Online If you're a runner, don't miss this one!
- Inline Online Your internet resource for inline skating
Skiing / Snowboarding
- Alpine World Magazine For folks who love the mountains
- CyberSki Tips, conditions, competitions, resorts & so much more!
- Great Lakes Skier Magazine The voice of Midwest skiing
- Wakeboarding Online The source for wakeboarding on the Web
- twsnow.com A mountain of snowboarding information!
- SoulSurf Magazine Heart pounding action and the best in surfing
- Swimming Science Journal Carlile Coaches' forum & swimming science bulletin
- Exposure The online tennis magazine
- Tennis Worldwide Magazine The tennis magazine for and by "netters"
- Inside Triathlon News for the tri-athlete
- Transition Times Triathlon, Duathlon & Multisports
- Triathlete Online Multisport worldwide
- Walking for Exercise & Pleasure The President's Council
- The American Wanderer Volksmarch and walking publications
- Nat'l Race Walker Read up on the world of race walking
- Stride Magazine Hit your stride with style and grace
Yoga / Martial Arts
- MA Freeway Martial arts, health and fitness magazine
- The Practice Hall Newsletter of myth and martial training
- YogaNet Yoga, health, and conscious living
- China Guide - Culture - Kung Fu
- Book Review: Shaolin Kung Fu: The Photo Essays
- Wutan - Kung Fu Wutan - Kung Fu. Kung Fu The modern version of the killing arts of ancient china.
- Kung FuKung Fu. INTRODUCTION.
- History of Kung-Fu San SooHistory of Kung-Fu San Soo. For thousands of years, the neighboring principalities in Southern China maintained their owned armed forces
- Hung Ga Kung FuHUNG GA KUNG FU. SIFU FRANK YEE. HUNG KUEN, one of the fiercest fighting systems in Southern China, utilizes the techniques of the five animals and five...
- History of Kung-Fu San SooHistory of Kung-Fu San Soo. in America. ( Jimmy H. Woo )
- Choy Li Fut Kung FuChoy Li Fut Kung Fu. Sifu Share K. Lew:
- Kung Fu TheatreCommonwealth Network. Shaolin Challenges Ninja. Drunken Master 2. Last Hero In China. Return to Contents.
- History of Tong Long Kung FuHISTORY OF SOUTHERN TONG LONG KUNG FU. Southern Praying Mantis Kung Fu began in the mid 1800's when a sick boy, Chou Ah-Nan, travelled to a Shoalin Temple.
- Articles by Lyle McDonald Excellent library... a must see!
- Benefits of Yoga to Modern Life by Vasanthi Bhat
- "ART: Addictions EK " Addictions. Emily Kane ND. INDEX. In this land of plenty, a conservative estimate calls 4 out of 10 Americans "addicts." Abused substances include sugar,..
- Are You An Alcoholic/Addict? To answer this question ask yourself the following questions and answer them as honestly as you can. Do you lose time from...
- The Addiction Experience Pamphlet published by Hazelden (Center City, MN), July 1980; modified from an article that appeared originally in Addictions (Ontario Addiction Research...
- The Big Book --info about AA (not AA affliated)
- Adult children of alcoholics group at Columbia
- Alcoholics Anonymous Related Literature
- The E-Vine --This electronic 'zine is not a publication of the A.A. Grapevine, nor does it have the endorsement of the A.A. Grapevine.
- The Recovery HomePage
- ....A new freedom and a new happiness....
Texas State Pages
Conroe, Texas Homepage
Full Site Index ISP
Site Dir. Cont.
1000's of Live Cam shots
Site Dir. Cont.
Major Useful Links
On Line Bible
Texas & World Church Links